Tuesday, March 07, 2006

It is March 7, 2006. We had hoped that by this time, we would already have our child. Unfortunately, or should I say because God has a plan, we are still waiting. We have had several blows in the last couple of weeks. We thought that the CCAA would at least send referrals for the rest of May. They only sent referrals for May 17. Then, we were certain they would send the rest of May, but they only sent through May 25. So now we are stuck on the cusp of the next group. I want to believe we will be in it, but I am protecting my heart from the disappointment. After the last bit of news I was ready to throw in the towel and forget about ever becoming a parent. Thank goodness Todd is a patient man. He has to deal with my "over-reactions" quite a bit! I tell you he is a saint. Anyway, I know that this adoption is going to work out. I know that we are SO close. I know all of this, but I am ready to be a mom!

We should be receiving what Great Wall refers to as a "Places Everyone" e-mail. This will show us where we really stand. I sure hope we don't receive diappointing news again!

Until next time!

No comments: