Tuesday, March 21, 2006

We received our "Places Everyone" e-mail today! We are definitely in the Matching Room and the second group on deck to get referrals through our agency. This doesn't really mean anything, however. We still don't know when we will get our referralor if we will be in the next group. The nice thing is that we should know something in the next two weeks. If we are not in the next group, we HAVE to be in the group following. I can't imagine waiting another month, but I have absolutely no control over the situation. I am at an amazingly calm place right now. I don't know if I'm trying to protect my heart or what. I'm going to go with it! It's nice not to be super-stressed for a change!

I've come to peace with the fact that I probably won't get to go to my brother's wedding. He is getting married June 17. I have a sneaking suspicion that I will be in China then. Hopefully it doesn't work out that way, but if it does, so be it. Like I said, I've come to peace with the situation.

Nothing much else to report. Still waiting.

Lorie

No comments: