Friday, May 19, 2006

New rumors

First of all, I am going to blow a gasket today. My students are being poop-heads. I know they're just excited about the end of school, but so am I and I don't want to put up with their BS. Boo-hoo, I know. Cry like a baby!

On to more important things--the latest rumor from Spain is saying that the cutoff date for referrals is June 15. They are also stating that referrals will be mailed next Friday and we should know something the first week of June. I want everyone to remain calm!!!! Most rumors from Spain have not panned out. I'm about 90% certain that we are going to be in the group, but I don't want to count my chickens just yet. Lots of people are upset on the June board. I wish they would remember that the Spain rumors are not that reliable and to give it a few days! The next week is sure going to be interesting!

No comments: