Thursday, May 25, 2006

What a day!

Today has been a whirlwind of activity! We have been on the phone for the last six hours and have had a constant flow of people at our house. I must say that I am completely exhausted! We have been going nonstop since I got home this afternoon.

I was so amped up when I got home that I had to put on workout videos to deal with the stress and energy. Then I tried to lay down for awhile--still couldn't calm down. Finally I took a book out on the deck to read. I was getting comfortable when Todd yells from the upstairs window that I needed to get my butt back in the house. I grabbed my book and ran upstairs to the computer. There it was, the referral e-mail. We did a 1-2 click and up popped an e-mail saying we have a daughter. We clicked on the pictures and this little cheeky girl is looking at me. It has taken me awhile to absorb everything but I can't stop thinking about her! I think she might possibly be the most beautiful baby in the world.

Still haven't figured out this picture thing . . .

1 comment:

glo said...

Your post brought tears to my eyes. Congratulations. Hopefully you will figure out this picture thing soon. I want to see this little cutie who now has a mom and dad coming for her soon!!!!