Thursday, April 27, 2006

Getting excited again

I thought it would really bother me when the other June DTC people started posting their referrals on the boards. It has actually done quite the opposite! I got excited and nervous and giddy about receiving our referral. We just have to be next! The ages of the babies is really exciting, too. The ones that I have seen so far have been very young. Several have been 6 months old! I can only hope that we will have the same luck. There was one set of identical twins as well. The oldest baby listed was 16 months old. All of the babies have been girls! That's pretty good! I told Todd tonight that we need to kick it into high gear and finish getting our stuff together. I still need to find a pediatrician and there are several things we need to purchase. One day at a time.

On another note, I do not have school tomorrow and I am planning on going to the Off Broadway Shoe Warehouse! I'm very excited.

No comments: