Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Not so disappointed

Well, we haven't received the official word from our agency yet, but the CCAA is reporting that they have finished matching families whose dossiers were registered before June 6th. Being June 9th I'd say we are definitely not in this group. I think it is fairly safe to say that we will be in the next group, but I am not betting on anything these days. There is absolutely no rhyme or reason to the amount of dossiers the CCAA is getting through. I'm thinking that May 31st must have been a really large group. What really bothers me is that our agency hasn't informed us yet of anything. I got all of this information from the CCAA website. I was under the impression that they informed the agencies first and then made it public knowledge. I must say that I am very disappointed in Great Wall.

Soooooooo, it looks like I will be going to my brother's wedding and attending July 4th festivities at my aunt's cabin. If we travel before August I will be VERY surprised. I never would have thought that almost a year after our friend's returned from China we would still be waiting. I'm not sure we would have gotten involved in this had we known. Our wait time will be 11 months on May 9th. Crazy, I tell you. Sometimes I gotta wonder if this is a sign from God; that maybe we were not meant to be parents. Or maybe God is testing us. Who knows.

Well, we're off to wait another month!

No comments: