Friday, April 14, 2006

New information

We received an e-mail this morning from our agency saying they expect to receive referrals by the end of next week. I just don't feel that we'll be in this next group. I want to be in this next group, but I just don't think it is going to happen. The "Rumor Queen" has posted that one of the big agencies said that they believe the CCAA is going to send referrals through the first week of June. I have been searching in vain for a calendar to see if, perchance, June 9 is in the first full week of June. I know there are LID's of June 2, 3 which means the 4th and 5th are weekend days. Then there are LID's of June 6, 9 and 10 with the 11th and 12th being the weekend. The next LID is the 13th, but I'm not as concerned with that!! With that same logic, and if the rumor of filling only a week is true, we will definitely not be in this next batch. Nobody really knows anything until China sends the referrals. I think it is looking like late May for us.

I better have something before the end of the school year. I don't know what I will do if I don't. For those who know me I may have another episode at the end of the year school party! Ha! Not happening!

I think I may bite the bullet and hang the border in the baby's room this weekend. It is fairly feminine and as soon as I hang it, we'll be referred a boy! That is just my luck. I've been thinking of ways to make it less feminine. The set that we are using was coined as unisex, but I wouldn't have picked it if we were having a boy. It is Sir Leapsalot from Babies 'R Us. It has a frog prince and princess and uses lavender, pastel green and pastel yellow. The border is more celestial and I think we could pull out the stars and use more of the yellow and green than the lavender if we had a boy. We painted the room light green. Any thoughts?

No comments: