Friday, June 09, 2006

Having a bad day . . .

I'm having one of those days. I haven't felt good; I've been nauseated since we had dinner last night. I think I may have gotten hold of something bad. On the phone with my buddy Amy, I burst into tears. She thinks I have an upset tummy due to nerves. She could be on to something. I don't know what it is. The flip side is that I will probably shed a few pounds since I'm not eating anything.

Todd brought me back to reality today. He commented that we have been so busy doing things around the house and preparing for the wedding that we have lost sight of what our most important priority is right now. I couldn't agree more. I've been obsessesed with finishing the ringbearer pillow and now I have to concentrate on finding something to wear. I have to be super careful about my attire because my mom will have a cow if I don't wear something she deems appropriate. I'm sure that is contributing to the upset stomach. I've been all over creation this week and haven't found anything I like or remotely would consider wearing. What I need to be doing with my time is preparing for Lilly instead of worrying about things that are not going to matter in a few days!

Tonight I spent some time babyproofing the kitchen. Todd is going to shit when he comes home and finds the drill in the kicthen. I installed several cabinet locks and I think I did a pretty good job! There is only one cabinet that I had to drill two sets of holes; I placed the latch too high. He becomes very uncomfortable when I want to use the power tools. There have been a several "near death" experiences involving myself and power tools (drills, saws, etc.) I am not afraid!!

Nothing much else to report. I've been reading the travel guide this evening. It has made for some interesting reading.

No comments: