Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Summer School blues . . .

OK, I'm over teaching summer school. I have a good class, but I am ready for it to be over. I had to harass my students a bit today because they were getting lazy.

We have mailed our visa applications! We had to go and have more passport photos made. They are flippin' expensive--$16.00 to have two 2 X 2 inch pictures made for both of us. Also, we found a courier service in Chicago that will take our application to the Chinese Consulate. I was so hoping that I would not have to make a day-trip to Shytown. There are only5 Chinese Consulate offices in the U.S. There is an office in Chicago, D.C., Houston, San Francisco, and another location that I'm not sure of.

Still no pool. We are not supposed to get any rain this week so hopefully on Thursday or Friday of this week they will finally install it! If they don't, I cannot be held responsible for my actions!

Peace . . .

No comments: