Friday, August 04, 2006

Afternoon snack

Lilli is currently enjoying a snack of Goldfish crackers (and belching on top of that) and grape juice. She thoroughly enjoyed her lunch today which was a Gerber's Lil Entree. It was the chicken and mashed potatoes and gravy. She ate the entire thing. Not only did she eat that, she ate half of the carrots that were included. My mil makes the best chicken and noodles dish and she always serves it with mashed potatoes. I betcha Lilli would LOVE that dish. Luckily, I have the recipe and it is so easy to make. I'm finding myself checking the labels on things to see how much iron it contains. Since finding out we have an anemic girl I guess I should be concerned.

Nap time was pretty bad today. She finally wore down and took a short nap. She did fall asleep in her stroller today while we were taking a walk so she probably slept a total of and hour and half today. I would feel better if she would sleep for another hour, but I'll take what I can get. She is a much happier child when she has adequate sleep. Heck, aren't we all happier when we have enough sleep?!

I am going to take her outside in a minute and we are going to make stepping stones. I want to have her hand print and foot print done each year so we can show her how much she has grown. I'll try to post pictures of the finished product. I can't wait to get my hands dirty! I need to make something! Well, I'm rambling.

No comments: