Friday, July 07, 2006

OMG--6 DAYS!!!

Does anyone know how to lose 40 lbs. in 6 days? LOL! I got a disturbing call from hubby dear today and he is extremely anxious! I thought I was supposed to play that role? I am amazingly calm! It is actually kind of scary. I told my friend yesterday that I really can't think about what is getting ready to transpire too much. If I do, I get nervous and anxious and I am not useful to anyone in that state (least of all myself). For right now I am basking in my "cool as a cucumber" state. I'm even going to get in the pool for awhile here in a minute. Someone in one of my groups mentioned that she is not obsessing about the trip because it is only two weeks of the rest of her child's life. That made so much sense to me and really put things into perspective. So, I am going to relax and enjoy the ride! Now ask me how I'm doing before I get on the plane! Ha!

No comments: