Saturday, July 08, 2006

Saturday before

OK--it's crunch time, right? I should be running around like a chicken with my head cut off. That is not how I would describe my attitude right now. You know the feeling you get when you've had two or three glasses of wine: that feeling where you think you can take on the world, like you want to jump up on a table and dance? That is how I feel right now. I can't explain it. I am the one who is usually freaking out, but I am so laid back it is scary. I guess I feel like I am getting ready take the trip of a lifetime and I am not going to waste one damn minute worrying! I am going to take everything in stride and enjoy every blasted minute of this ride! I know there will be trying times, but we have waited so long to get to this point and I just can't help but be super-excited! I don't know if you realize this, but this time next week we will probably have Lilli. Crazy! I'm ready! Bring it on!!!!!

Now, about the plane ride . . .

No comments: